- Expand alerting for applications at all levels of technology stack
- Provide level 1 and 2 support to multiple RPS websites and mobile app
- Collaborate with IT stakeholders team to improve level 2 support
- Establish real-time dashboards that monitor and report on application health
- Create dashboard that tracks all level 2 issues
- Define and track metrics and SLA’s for application uptime, error counts and page performance
- Make suggestions and/or implement self-healing capabilities
- Identify scale opportunities across application stack
- Work with Agile development teams to identify opportunities for improving stability and performance
- Maintain diagrams that show full technology stack for supported applications
- 5+ years of management experience supporting and troubleshooting n-tier web based applications, web user interfaces and mobile apps
- Experience interfacing with end users, helpdesk, development, and other Agile teams
- Demonstrated experience with .NET architecture, IIS and web services
- Experience in understanding the design and architecture of customized, large scale software development solutions that incorporate industry standard best practices
- Demonstrated ability to maintain resource allocation, timely communications and meeting deadlines for high profile projects
- Highly-motivated and results-oriented with demonstrated leadership and proven managerial capabilities, including experience leading teams
- Strong interpersonal skills, excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills, and the ability to effectively deal with dynamic, complex situations in a fast-paced customer focused organization
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with product owners, project management, business analysts, and stakeholders.
- Ability to work in fast paced environment with changing priorities
- Experience with Agile Software Development Lifecycle methodologies
- Experience with monitoring and support tools such as New Relic, SOAP UI, PowerShell, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent industry experience.