Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference, within a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations.
The Group Credit Life Specialist is responsible for providing end-to-end post-sales support to group insurance clients including but not limited to initiatives to promote group insurance, renewal billing, collections other after sales, and maintaining records.
- Building and nurturing corporate client relationships and full responsibility over renewal premiums and persistency
- Support Operations and Partnership teams on Group Credit Life initiatives which provide end-to-end post-sales support to clients
- Handle application submission, new account set-up, pre-underwriting, client data entry, client data maintenance/reconciliation, SMS to clients, certificate printing, policy renewal process and monthly reports
- Responsible for coordinating with sales force and bank staff; initial, renewal premiums billing, unsettled premiums, refund unused premium and accounting
- Provide operations support including but not limited to MIS reporting, system enhancement, client relationship management
- Identify improvements in processes and service
- Develop client relationship as part of client servicing and persistency management
- Handling application submission, account check list, pre-underwriting, contract printing, commission release, new account set-up
- Responsible for renewal premiums billing, unsettled premiums, and refund unused premium.
- Coordinate claims adjudication
- Provide operations support, including but not limited to billing and collection, system and data management,
- Implement changes in the terms and conditions of the policy contract according to clients’ requirements
- Identify improvements in processes and services.
- Ensure compliance with billing & collection and group administration guidelines, AMLATF, KYC, audit requirements and Risk Management.
- Ascertain proper workload distribution, provide technical guidance to junior staff, equip team with proper skills through participation in company training/development programs, and develop a second in line in Group Admin.
- May be assigned other duties/responsibilities from time to time from management
- Bachelor degree in Business related field is preferred
- Over 2 years combined working experience in Customer Service, Process Improvement, Decision Making, Process management, Developing Standards
- Customer service background
- Computer literate in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Possess customer-oriented personality
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and problem solving skill
- Demonstrate initiative, commitment, and responsibility
- Attention to details and accuracy
Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services group that helps people achieve their dreams and aspirations by putting customers' needs first and providing the right advice and solutions. We operate as John Hancock in the United States and Manulife elsewhere. We provide financial advice, insurance, as well as wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. At the end of 2016, we had approximately 35,000 employees, 70,000 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving more than 22 million customers. At the end of 2016, we had $977 billion (US$728 billion) in assets under management and administration, and in the previous 12 months we made almost $26 billion in payments to our customers.
Our principal operations are in Asia, Canada and the United States where we have served customers for more than 100 years. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we trade as 'MFC' on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges and under '945' in Hong Kong.
Manulife is committed to supporting a culture of diversity and accessibility across the organization. It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment. A Human Resources representative will consult with applicants contacted to participate at any stage of the recruitment process who request an accommodation. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.
We are committed to be an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age”.