- Staffs an incoming 800 telephone line
- Provide informational assistance to customers on digital platform
- Initiates resolution cases
- Submits transactions
- Communicates case results via phone or email, as needed
- Performs research and provides account information for end clients
- Liaison between external partners and internal departments and business units for the research and resolution of client issues
- Works in a team-based environment with shared goals
- Prior experience as Customer Service Rep in a Contact Center.
- Proven writing skills and ability to provide feedback, written and verbal.
- Strong knowledge of SharePoint navigation.
- Established knowledge of mutual fund industry products.
- Minimum 1 year financial services experience preferred.
- BA/BS Degree or some post-secondary education required.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to provide feedback effectively and with tact.
- Prioritization/time management skills.
- Knowledge of Service Operations functions/legals.
- Performs as an individual contributor and must also be able to work effectively as part of a team.
- Leverages skills, experience and networks to assist staff to meet aggressive performance and professionalism benchmarks.
- Initiates and participates in procedural changes as needed. Represents the unit in focused working groups to enhance collaboration.
About John Hancock Financial and Manulife