- Prepare and perform quality checking in fact sheet reports that shows fund performance and holdings for ILAS (Investment Linked Assurance Scheme), MGF, MAF and MHK.
- Prepare the periodic Investment Management Report to Institutional Clients managed by Manulife Asset Management such as pension plans, foundation, endowments, financial institutions and other institutional investors.
- Generate tailor reports from Portia system to different investment group
- Ensure the accounting system meet the Indonesia Regulatory Requirement on Tax Calculation on fixed income securities’ accrued interest and gain on maturity thru reconciliation of manual database and recommend the correct adjustment entries on a daily basis.
- Coordinate with various internal and external teams to ensure all data is collated, checked and presented per internal SLAs in order to meet client reporting deadlines.
- Identify and escalate possible issues in data accuracy and presentation of client report.
- Assist process and data improvement projects.
- Respond to inquiries, on both a recurring and ad hoc basis related to client reporting.
- A graduate of any Bachelor’s degree in Financial related courses (Accounting, Business Management, Finance, etc)
- A minimum of 1 years relevant work experience.
- Knowledge in securities instruments/settlements and banking process.
- Strong communication skills
- Candidate must have good organizational and time management skills with the ability to be and to work independently and meet tight deadlines.
- Candidate must demonstrate problem solving skills.
- Keen to details that can able to identify issues on data and formatting/presentation
- Client focused with the ability to prioritize responsibilities.
- Intermediate to advanced MS Excel skills
- Understands the concepts surrounding asset management operations from the front office to back office
- Possesses a fundamental understanding of investment styles, models and risks basic telephony skills
- Able to use Microstrategy in client report preparation
- Able to use Portia to run transactions and holdings reports
- Able to use Bloomberg
- Candidate must have comprehensive product knowledge of funds and features
- Gather needed source data be able to accurately produce periodic client reports
- The candidate should be willing to work in Diliman, Quezon City
- The candidate should be willing to work for a rotating schedule