- Complete requests from the Sales Administrator for ACRs (Annual Contract Reviews) resulitng in both.
- Pper and PDF formats, as well as follow-up for missing information when required.
- Complete requests from the field to build reports on the ICWeb system, as part of the Sales Opportunity process.
- Complete requests for the Regional Account Managers for Inforce Plan Information Requests/Plan
- Demographics, utilizing JH Websites and Mainframe Record keeping systems.
- Set-up PERA accounts on PERA database for New and Inforce plans
- Process PERA Allocations and Disbursments from the PERA system.
- Manage the creation of informational SILs for PERA contracts Plan Year End action plans.
- Manage the production of PERA statements via remote printing.
- Resource for inquiries/requests concerning PERA account balances, statenebts, distributions, etc.
- Contribute to the department’s service quality and workflow improvements by identifying barriers, monitoring trends, and recommending improvements/solutions.
- College/University graduate.
- Candidate must meet job expectations and pass all performance metrics in his/her current unit
- Strong attention to detail accuracy, problem solving and independent thinking, with strong analytical skills.
- Ability to set / balance priorities to handle peaks / fluctuating loads.
- Identify inconsistencies, omissions and errors, handle multiple tasks, and meet deadlines in a high volume, dynamic environment
- Ability to discern and appreciate how his/her work will impact sales opportunities and well as existing clients
- Ability to develop and maintain strong, productive relationships with internal business partners / clients by demonstrating excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Ability to gather and consolidate confidential data from various sources while maintaining client and issue confidentiality.
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment, as required by the assigned task
- Customer focused, flexible and adaptable to rapidly changing priorities, remaining calm under pressure
- Demonstrated strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated understanding of the “big picture” to enable sound decision making, trends identification, and solution recommendations
- Knowledgeable of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Knowledgeable in basic operations of other office tools