Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference, within a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations.
Reporting to Chief of Agency Sales Officer, the successful incumbent is responsible to formulate effective recruitment strategies and programs to recruit high-quality insurance advisors and achieve company's distribution growth objective.
- Design appropriate and competitive recruitment programs and events to facilitate the recruitment of insurance advisors
- Regularly review different recruitment programs to ensure suitability and effectiveness
- Implement proper and effective selection criteria to hire high-quality insurance advisors
- Ensure management reports are produced to regularly monitor the quality of new recruits and effectiveness of different recruitment programs
- Supervise the operations of the department and regular recruitment activities to facilitate insurance advisors recruitment (e.g. recruitment seminars and recruitment skills)
- Supervise implementation of effective recruitment initiatives (e.g. incentive and recognition programs) to promote insurance advisors recruitment
- Promote a recruiting culture and habit amongst agency managers
- Provide recruitment support to agency team
- Perform other task as required
- Degree holder in Management, Marketing, Business Administration or related field is preferred
- At last 5 years of working experiences with at least 2-3 years in supervisory and management level
- Demonstrated experiences in human resources recruitment (preferably sales related position) and organizational development
- Good interpersonal skills and outgoing personality to reach different levels of people
- Understanding of agency operations and its system in driving desired behaviors is a plus
- Good team player; willing to accept challenges and work under high pressure
- Energetic with initiatives and self-motivated
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical and communication skills both in Khmer and English
Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services group that helps people achieve their dreams and aspirations by putting customers' needs first and providing the right advice and solutions. We operate as John Hancock in the United States and Manulife elsewhere. We provide financial advice, insurance, as well as wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. At the end of 2016, we had approximately 35,000 employees, 70,000 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving more than 22 million customers. At the end of 2016, we had $977 billion (US$728 billion) in assets under management and administration, and in the previous 12 months we made almost $26 billion in payments to our customers.
Our principal operations are in Asia, Canada and the United States where we have served customers for more than 100 years. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we trade as 'MFC' on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges and under '945' in Hong Kong.
Manulife is committed to supporting a culture of diversity and accessibility across the organization. It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment. A Human Resources representative will consult with applicants contacted to participate at any stage of the recruitment process who request an accommodation. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.
We are committed to be an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age”.