Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference and a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To supervise daily operation of Customer Service Phu My Hung ("CSPMH") to handle problems when arising in order to meet the target of service excellence and persistency improvement
- To conduct training/refreshment for Customer Service/Branch Customer Service team.
- To coach job performance and conduct proper job appraisal for CSPMH staff
- To provide clients, agents and collectors with excellent support and service
- To assist CS manager with CS/BCS projects & reports
- Bridger scan responsibility: Frequent review the Terrorist scanning report running by CSO and report to Compliance Committee
- To assist CS manager to supervise and support CSPMH team to reach KPI
- Other tasks are assigned by Line Manager from time to time
Reporting to: Manager, CS
Location: 75 Hoang Van Thai, Tan Phu ward, Dictrict 7, Ho Chi Minh cityQualifications
- University graduated
- Minimum 5 years' experience in customer service position in an insurance company, in which there are 3 years' experience in supervising staff
- Skills: Negotiation, Problem Solving, Customer Service, Supervisory skills
- Good English communication skills (verbal and written)
- This position is for local Vietnamese only
Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services group that helps people achieve their dreams and aspirations by putting customers' needs first and providing the right advice and solutions. We operate as John Hancock in the United States and Manulife elsewhere. We provide financial advice, insurance, as well as wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. At the end of 2016, we had approximately 35,000 employees, 70,000 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving more than 22 million customers. At the end of 2016, we had $977 billion (US$728 billion) in assets under management and administration, and in the previous 12 months we made almost $26 billion in payments to our customers.
Our principal operations are in Asia, Canada and the United States where we have served customers for more than 100 years. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we trade as 'MFC' on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges and under '945' in Hong Kong.
Manulife is committed to supporting a culture of diversity and accessibility across the organization. It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment. A Human Resources representative will consult with applicants contacted to participate at any stage of the recruitment process who request an accommodation. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.Category: