Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference, within a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations.
At a global level, follow defined standards in configuring and supporting day to day operations on our End User Collaboration Solutions. We are seeking for caliber candidate with experienced knowledge across reporting and workflow management plus hand-on operational experiences in Office 365 Exchange Online, Skype and OneDrive.
- Governance Control – oversight the daily operation and projects with vendors
- Compliance Management - ensures the compliance and security standards are followed; exceptions are reviewed and approved by stakeholders
- Vendor Management - Participate in the regular review meetings with other technology towers, local IS team and external vendors for continuous improvement
- Solution Review - Participate in the technical solution assessment with service provider based on SLA and cost etc.
- Production Support - Assist to resolve production issues with other subject matter experts
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- 5+ years admin experiences in Microsoft Exchange Online and Microsoft Skype for Business
- Knowledge of PowerShell scripting for general administration
- Knowledge of compliance and security baselines for collaboration products
- Knowledge in applying appropriate methodology in capacity planning, monitoring and operational best practice for collaboration products
- Flexible working hours and occasional local business travel
- Fluent spoken and written in Japanese and English
Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services group that helps people achieve their dreams and aspirations by putting customers' needs first and providing the right advice and solutions. We operate as John Hancock in the United States and Manulife elsewhere. We provide financial advice, insurance, as well as wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. At the end of 2016, we had approximately 35,000 employees, 70,000 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving more than 22 million customers. At the end of 2016, we had $977 billion (US$728 billion) in assets under management and administration, and in the previous 12 months we made almost $26 billion in payments to our customers.
Our principal operations are in Asia, Canada and the United States where we have served customers for more than 100 years. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we trade as 'MFC' on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges and under '945' in Hong Kong.
Manulife is committed to supporting a culture of diversity and accessibility across the organization. It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment. A Human Resources representative will consult with applicants contacted to participate at any stage of the recruitment process who request an accommodation. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.