Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference, within a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations.
Responsible in processing financial and non-financial transactions which includes account set ups, deposits, policy maintenance, internal/external transfers and withdrawals on applicable systems.
- Research and administration of routine and some complex IGO financial and non-financial transactions on applicable systems for Manulfie clients and/or advisors while providing quality service
- Identifies and solves most basic and some complex problems based on an understanding of the customer's needs, using investigation and established guidelines
- Graduate of any Bachelor’s Degree – preferrably Business and Management courses
- Good written and verbal communication skills using the English language
- Minimum keyboarding skills of at least 30 words per minute. Exhibits good navigation skills.
- Strong computer skills (Excel, Word, Power point)
Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services group that helps people achieve their dreams and aspirations by putting customers' needs first and providing the right advice and solutions. We operate as John Hancock in the United States and Manulife elsewhere. We provide financial advice, insurance, as well as wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. At the end of 2016, we had approximately 35,000 employees, 70,000 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving more than 22 million customers. At the end of 2016, we had $977 billion (US$728 billion) in assets under management and administration, and in the previous 12 months we made almost $26 billion in payments to our customers.
Our principal operations are in Asia, Canada and the United States where we have served customers for more than 100 years. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we trade as 'MFC' on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges and under '945' in Hong Kong.
Manulife is committed to supporting a culture of diversity and accessibility across the organization. It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment. A Human Resources representative will consult with applicants contacted to participate at any stage of the recruitment process who request an accommodation. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.