Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference and a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations.
- You will question the status quo and then improve upon it, where possible. And you’ll also look for ways to streamline and consolidate reporting, enhance and maintain existing applications and support end-users when they need a helping hand.
- Support business tool enhancements, any operational or data problems and data requests (simple to complex) and provide technology solutions thru automation and self-serve tools
- Manage ongoing and ad-hoc reporting and data requests
- Run and validate all monthly and quarterly control reporting
- Apply technical and business knowledge to analyze and solve production tool/data problems
- Question the status quo and then improve upon it where possible.
- Troubleshooting and responding to business needs with limited guidance due to business knowledge and understanding of processes and data
- Post-secondary degree in computer sciences/information systems or equivalent experience
- Expert database knowledge, ability to develop code and maintain business tools using large amounts of detailed data, MS SQL Server, familiar with Reporting Services (SSRS) and SQL Service Integration Services (SSIS), along with Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS)
- Strong knowledge of programming concepts, analysis and implementation methodologies, including ASP.NET, Visual C#.NET, VB.NET, with MS Visual Studio on MS Windows Server
- Strong problem solving, decision making, multi-tasking, prioritization, and collaboration skills
- Expert knowledge of MS Office to create audience-appropriate documentation
- Proven ability to research alternatives to a problem and recommend and deliver the best solution
- Well-developed interpersonal skills, ability to effectively partner with other teams within Operations will be essential.
- Knowledge of business operating procedures and related data
- MS SharePoint, Monarch, as well as Health and Dental claims knowledge is an asset