- Capital Management including CIFRS and local capital basis oversight
- Capital request and remittance
- Par management
- Support Asia business units CFO’s and Valuation Actuaries, provide value-added services to the business units.
- Provide actuarial project support to regional and business unit’s initiative.
- Be abreast of emerging standards in the Region, able to interpret and assess implications.
- Professional actuarial qualifications such as FSA, FIA or equivalent.
- At least 7 years of relevant experience in life insurance industry.
- Solid actuarial knowledge and experience in valuation and reporting.
- Strong analytical skills, problem solving, and critical thinking.
- Demonstrate initiatives, commitment and able to work independently.
- Able to manage multiple priorities and deadlines.
- Proficiency in actuarial software is an asset.
- Effective command of English, both spoken and written.