Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference, within a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations.
Underwrites and accepts applications for life insurance up to conferred authority and to refer those exceeding acceptance limits to superiors with recommendations for action.
- Ensure applications are underwritten within an acceptable turnaround time.
- Ensure that underwriting decisions are in compliance with the company underwriting guideline.
- Ensure that all correspondences are sent out on timely basis.
- Ensure that overdue pending applications are NTU in accordance to company guideline.
- Building good customer service
- B.Sc, BA, BEcons, BSoc Science, AMII, ACII, Medical Science and at least 1-2 years’ experience or Diploma in Library Science, A Levels, FLMI, ACS, CLU, CUFC, ITM Diploma Science and Finance, CLU, CAFC, Nursing, Paramedic and 5 years’ experience.
- Good command of English, Mandarin, Bahasa Malaysia and other local dialects.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Administrative and organizational skills
- Supervisory and management skills
- Customer service skills
- Job knowledge: Medical science, risk selection computer applications, document imaging system, PICS, insurance law, terms and conditions of products.
Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services group that helps people achieve their dreams and aspirations by putting customers' needs first and providing the right advice and solutions. We operate primarily as John Hancock in the United States and Manulife elsewhere. We provide financial advice, insurance, as well as wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. At the end of 2016, we had approximately 35,000 employees, 70,000 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving more than 22 million customers. As of September 30, 2017, we had over $1 trillion (US$806 billion) in assets under management and administration, and in the previous 12 months we made $27.1 billion in payments to our customers. Our principal operations are in Asia, Canada and the United States where we have served customers for more than 100 years. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we trade as 'MFC' on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges and under '945' in Hong Kong.