Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference, within a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations.
1. Conduct daily risk selection process including running the work process in accordance with the Company AML Policy and AML / KYC Standard Work Procedures which have been determined by the Department and decision making to ensure that the Non Financial changes, including the Orphan transaction submitted by the customer, have been treated in accordance with company procedures and ensure until the publication of the policy change addendum.
2. Ensure transactions of Non Financial Policy changes, including Orphan transactions are given a decision to complete / pending in accordance with the turn around time applicable to both new requests (submissions) and for completeness (progress)
3. Assist Claim departments in the Policy change process according to their request.
4. Running Quality Checking process on internal team (Non Financial) including Orphan transaction and ensuring good communication between quality checker and team member
5. Conducting a drop case process against outstanding poses that have passed the time limit of the process that has been determined (maximum 60 calendar days) to ensure the implementation of service standards / quality objectives department well
6. Conduct discussions and coordination with supervisors and colleagues on issues arising from internal team and external customer complaints to ensure agreement in providing answers
7. Provide input / suggestions for continuous improvement of selection, process flow or change process policies or others related to the process of policy change (Non Financial) including Orphan transactions
Minimum bachelor degree
Fluent in English both verbal and writing
Able to utilize Microsoft application