Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference, within a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations.
This position is accountable for the day to day management of the team, ensuring internal and external customers receive consistent, excellent, cost effective service by providing leadership, consulting, coaching, support and focus to the team. This position is responsible for building and maintaining productive, efficient and knowledgeable individuals whose objectives support the business through a quality driven customer service culture.
- Formulate strategies for the team to meet & exceed Service Level Agreement with Business Unit
- Identify conflict and handles difficult situations constructively and tactfully
- Act as a product & process knowledge resource to associates on the production floor
- Coordinate with Business Unit’s counterparts to resolve on-the-spot process clarifications and gaps
- Evaluate individual and team performance and provide guidance as needed
- Provide positive reinforcement and constructive feedback to motivate team
- Discuss Business Unit feedback on a real-time, daily, weekly, and monthly basis with the team
- Review, collect, and summarize Quality Control and Business reports
- Review attendance and performance incentives of the team
- Partner with HRM with regard to HR issues and concerns including disciplinary action cases
- Serve as a focal point to communicate and resolve interface and integration issues with other teams
- Such other duties and functions as assigned by Operations Management
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 1 year tenure in current role
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral
- Creative problem solving skills with an ability to identify trends and recommend/implement solutions to on-going issues.
- Excellent organization, time management and multi-tasking skills
Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services group that helps people achieve their dreams and aspirations by putting customers' needs first and providing the right advice and solutions. We operate as John Hancock in the United States and Manulife elsewhere. We provide financial advice, insurance, as well as wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. At the end of 2016, we had approximately 35,000 employees, 70,000 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving more than 22 million customers. At the end of 2016, we had $977 billion (US$728 billion) in assets under management and administration, and in the previous 12 months we made almost $26 billion in payments to our customers.
Our principal operations are in Asia, Canada and the United States where we have served customers for more than 100 years. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we trade as 'MFC' on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges and under '945' in Hong Kong.
Manulife is committed to supporting a culture of diversity and accessibility across the organization. It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment. A Human Resources representative will consult with applicants contacted to participate at any stage of the recruitment process who request an accommodation. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.