Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference, within a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations.
Quality Analyst delivers effective and comprehensive call quality checking to JHA Client Services Representatives and provides coaching for improved customer service quality.
Acts as a technical resource for others, provides trend analysis, reports findings and recommends process improvements to management. Coaching includes but not limited to proper phone etiquettes, product knowledge, call handling and customer experience. This also includes providing refresher coaching to ensure all employees are provided with the most updated processes and communicating with the business unit for any quality programs.
- College/University graduate preferably with previous related work experience in the financial services or call center industry and demonstrated service aptitude
- Candidate must have at least one year tenure in their current position.
- Candidate should not have any attendance issues or any disciplinary action
- Candidate must meet job expectations and pass all performance metrics in his/her current unit and role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to converse effectively using the English language.
- Strong customer service skills (ability to build rapport, demonstrate empathy and outline key steps in delivering good customer service).
- Ability to clearly understand and act on presented problem statement; to comprehend, capture as well as interpret basic customer information.
- Ability to compose a grammatically correct, clear and concise paragraph/ essay.
- Candidate must demonstrate problem solving skills
- Minimum keyboarding skills of at least 30 words per minute. Exhibits good navigation skills.
- Excellent active listening skills
Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services group that helps people achieve their dreams and aspirations by putting customers' needs first and providing the right advice and solutions. We operate as John Hancock in the United States and Manulife elsewhere. We provide financial advice, insurance, as well as wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. At the end of 2016, we had approximately 35,000 employees, 70,000 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving more than 22 million customers. At the end of 2016, we had $977 billion (US$728 billion) in assets under management and administration, and in the previous 12 months we made almost $26 billion in payments to our customers.
Our principal operations are in Asia, Canada and the United States where we have served customers for more than 100 years. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we trade as 'MFC' on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges and under '945' in Hong Kong.
Manulife is committed to supporting a culture of diversity and accessibility across the organization. It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment. A Human Resources representative will consult with applicants contacted to participate at any stage of the recruitment process who request an accommodation. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.