Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference, within a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations.
The position will be responsible for processing allocation, billing, and income transactions of policy holders and plan members on different business areas
- Responsible for the accurate processing of money deposits and ensuring that product payment on different billing modes and methods are in places
- Set up and maintain banking information
- Perform electronic payment collection
- Accountable in allocating investments and contributions as well as transfer of funds and investment options
- Reconcile simple accounting variances
- Handle inquiries of internal and external clients
Minimum Skills to Hire:
- College/University graduate preferably a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Banking and Finance or equivalent
- Attentive to details and meticulous about quality
- Strong computer skills (Excel, Word)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong relationship and interpersonal skills
- Highly motivated, flexible, agile, and adaptable to any changes
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills with the ability to reach issues when the solution is not readily available
- Takes initiative and a team player
- Strong decision making and analytical skills
Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services group that helps people achieve their dreams and aspirations by putting customers' needs first and providing the right advice and solutions. We operate as John Hancock in the United States and Manulife elsewhere. We provide financial advice, insurance, as well as wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. At the end of 2016, we had approximately 35,000 employees, 70,000 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving more than 22 million customers. At the end of 2016, we had $977 billion (US$728 billion) in assets under management and administration, and in the previous 12 months we made almost $26 billion in payments to our customers.
Our principal operations are in Asia, Canada and the United States where we have served customers for more than 100 years. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we trade as 'MFC' on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges and under '945' in Hong Kong.
Manulife is committed to supporting a culture of diversity and accessibility across the organization. It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment. A Human Resources representative will consult with applicants contacted to participate at any stage of the recruitment process who request an accommodation. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.