Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference, within a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations.
The Quality Analyst handles the Transaction Monitoring review and in-depth analysis for the contact center across sites. The job purpose is to deliver a comprehensive Call Quality checking for all call types and functions to ensure adherence to quality standards, policies and procedures of the Business Unit. Acts a technical resource for quality and product related concerns; in determining service opportunities and developing performance and quality programs and in ensuring that service deliverables are met or exceeded.
- Ability to perform responsibilities of Senior CSR plus selected additional duties.
- Review transactions for accuracy, completeness and adherence to company policies and procedures and compliance rules and regulations.
- Define, quantify and analyze error causes. Analyze trends and recommend workflow changes and processing improvements including system enhancements as required.
- Coordinate monthly reporting of individual/team processing errors, and the percentage of errors for quality error codes and transaction work types.
- Provide feedback to Team Leads, Senior Team Leads and Managers on trend analysis, monthly reporting, and CSR progress.
- Assist Trainers in developing and updating training program.
- Communicate processing and quality errors to representatives and provides coaching.
- Work with On-the-Job Trainers to discuss processing trends, determine development and training opportunities, and measure the progress and effectiveness of training.
- Attend department staff meetings to discuss processing issues and clarification measures.
- Recommend process improvements to identify efficiencies and create standardization throughout the department.
- Provides calibration, coaching and up training for updated quality process and procedures.
- Provide coaching to associates to successfully improve the performance
- Provide walk-in support for new and tenured representatives, provide back up for supervisors in their absence, answer senior questions and work through high volumes.
- Evaluate department processes and recommend and coordinate needed changes based on process analysis, and audit trend analysis.
- Attend meetings, focus groups and discussions from internal and external business units to ensure accurate and concise processes are quality checked and documented.
- Update and /or create new quality documentation and materials and practice cases.
- Responsible for creating team and Business Unit wide quality initiatives and contests
Minimum Skills Requirement to Hire:
- Must have at least 1 year tenure in current role, within the JHL CS Operations
- Must have delivered at least a meets rating on all defined metrics/ targets in the past 6 months; demonstrated competency in all call types including Specialty lines and Special Mailing skill sets
- Cross-trained in Traditional, Variable, or Brokerage, and have passed the Quality Monitoring targets for the products in the last 6 months
- Candidate should not have any attendance issues or any disciplinary action in the last 6 months
- Ability to converse effectively in the English language. BUPLAS Verbal Assessment scores in the Pronunciation/Language/Discourse/Interactive domains are: 4.0/4.0/4.0/4.0
- Ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise, and accurate paragraph/essay. BUPLAS Written Assessment scores in the Language/Discourse/Audience
- Awareness/Task Fulfillment domains are: 4.0/4.0/4.0/4.0
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Previous experience as a Quality Analyst
- Completed training on Effective Business Writing, Problem Solving & Decision Making and/ or Excel Training
- Must have had held a Cluster Head position and/ or acted as a New Hire mentor for at least 6 months
- Strong coaching skills. Ability to mitigate, plan and act on identified product, procedural and behavioral opportunities. Can coach and mentor to successfully improve the performance of the team and individuals. Must demonstrate ability to make an analysis of the programs opportunities and develop an action plan
- Demonstrates strong analytical and processing performance. Demonstrates strong knowledge of the quality requirements, identifies trends and analyzes results
- Strong team orientation. Establishes strong and positive rapport and peer relationships and business partners
- Computer Literate
- Client Relationship Management
- Product and Service Advice and Support
- Product Knowledge
- Quality Management and Assurance
Minimum Skills Requirement to Go-live:
Product Specific Knowledge:
- Strong knowledge on all JHL Customer Service products and processes.
- Comprehensive knowledge of products, systems, operations, and distribution channels
Process Specific Knowledge:
- Demonstrates clear understanding of Call Quality standards and relevant expectations business and compliance processes
- Good understanding of Service Level Agreement, expectations on Quality Assurance targets and turn-around times upon completion of the 30-45 day Quality Assurance “On-the-Job” Training with a passed rating on all validation exams
Tools Specific Knowledge:
- Strong understanding of Quality-specific Monitoring and Reporting Tools (to be tested post training)
Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services group that helps people achieve their dreams and aspirations by putting customers' needs first and providing the right advice and solutions. We operate as John Hancock in the United States and Manulife elsewhere. We provide financial advice, insurance, as well as wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. At the end of 2016, we had approximately 35,000 employees, 70,000 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving more than 22 million customers. At the end of 2016, we had $977 billion (US$728 billion) in assets under management and administration, and in the previous 12 months we made almost $26 billion in payments to our customers.
Our principal operations are in Asia, Canada and the United States where we have served customers for more than 100 years. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we trade as 'MFC' on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges and under '945' in Hong Kong.
Manulife is committed to supporting a culture of diversity and accessibility across the organization. It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment. A Human Resources representative will consult with applicants contacted to participate at any stage of the recruitment process who request an accommodation. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.