- Designs and develops digital marketing campaigns guided by a design thinking mindset and building up to meet the Asia and Philippines’ mission and vision of Manulife;
- Leads and Manages digital marketing initiatives for Innovations of Manulife Philippines;
- Assess, monitor, review, recommend, and implement process improvements related to digital marketing operations specifically on SEO, SEM, Social Media, Content, Email, and Analytics;
- Develops unique strategies and builds upon current innovation strategies within the digital arena to meet/exceed objectives;
- Executes digital media programs/campaigns to be high quality, on time and cost-effective/on budget;
- Develops strong, trusting relationships between agency partners and business units, providing leadership and support during strategy, ideation, and execution;
- Manages management’s expectations, bringing issues/concerns to clients' attention before they become problems, offering potential solutions, and advising of potential delivery delays;
- Keeps abreast of assigned marketing and media plans, and provides technological solutions including rich media, site optimization, promotional ideas, mobile, social networks, viral, etc.
- Manages research studies that yield rich insights into consumer online behavior and key motivational/attitudinal behavior;
- Develops a total understanding of online target audience and mindset modes;
- Provides campaign performance reporting and analysis to management;
- Uses tools efficiently as approved by the company to fast track research and creation of content;
- Communicates to team and management on project development, timelines and results to meet team goal/s;
- Keeps pace with all Digital Marketing Industry trends and development.
- An understanding of technical delivery, technical processes and architecture
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, After Effects and Premiere (Graphic Design/Video Editing)
- HTML, PHP, CSS Skills; for creating marketing materials ie. responsive HTML emailing templates
- A good technical, digital and delivery skillset to ensure mobile and digital delivery of products and services
- Minimum degree in any business-related course (Design, Marketing, Accounting, Economics, Management) or equivalent practical experience.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in digital marketing and related field is required for this position.
- Proven success in design, development and digital marketing campaigns
- Knowledge of traditional as well as online marketing tactics and strategy.
- Established relationships within the digital and advertising industry
- An understanding of digital marketing and selling, a vision for its growth, and a commitment to apply this in the insurance industry.