Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference, within a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations.
The Business Process Associate‘s task under the Operations Admin – Shared Services Function is to complete requests / transactions productively and accurately to meet Service Levels set by the management with the business unit.
The teams under the Operations Admin - Shared Services Function handle a wide variety of transactions ranging from data entry of simple to complex financial transactions ranging from payments, disbursements; updating of licenses and appointment, indexing documents and providing day-to-day administrative support for both internal and external customers.
- Operational Support
- Process and analyze transactions in line with the Service Level Agreement set with the Business Unit
- Attain Mastery of Business Unit Policies governing the transactions being processed
- Report all system issues that may affect the operations
- Such other duties and functions as assigned by Operations Management
- Candidate should be a graduate of any 4-year College Degree
- Open to all MBPS level I associate with 6 months of tenure in their current position
- No attendance issue or any disciplinary action for the last 6 months
- Must have consistently met job expectations and pass all performance metrics in the current unit for the last 6 months
- Above average problem solving skills
- Above average written and verbal communication skills
- Above average attentiveness to detail
- Ability to work independently and willing to collaborate with other team members
- Adaptable to change
Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services group that helps people achieve their dreams and aspirations by putting customers' needs first and providing the right advice and solutions. We operate as John Hancock in the United States and Manulife elsewhere. We provide financial advice, insurance, as well as wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. At the end of 2016, we had approximately 35,000 employees, 70,000 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving more than 22 million customers. At the end of 2016, we had $977 billion (US$728 billion) in assets under management and administration, and in the previous 12 months we made almost $26 billion in payments to our customers.
Our principal operations are in Asia, Canada and the United States where we have served customers for more than 100 years. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we trade as 'MFC' on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges and under '945' in Hong Kong.
Manulife is committed to supporting a culture of diversity and accessibility across the organization. It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment. A Human Resources representative will consult with applicants contacted to participate at any stage of the recruitment process who request an accommodation. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.