Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference, within a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations.
- Work with other departments in product development process
- preparing pricing documents for local and regional approval
- Check correctness and reasonability of reports before they are sent
- Deliver reports on deadline including NB plan, regulatory filing and other projects
- Provide accurate and timely responses to inquiries from the regional team in regards to reports provided
- Keep him/herself informed of market trends and developments, especially related to financial products, technical reporting and regulatory requirements
- Minimum Bachelor Degree / S1 of Actuarial, Mathematics, Statistics or other related field.
- Experience with AXIS or other actuarial software is an asset
- Computer literate (Ms. Excel, Ms. Word or Ms. Access)
- Fluent in English both spoken and Written
- Passing PAI or SOA exam(s)