- Development of all types of software, with focus on complex, components of business systems.
- Assist in gathering, analyzing and management of user requirements and provide consultation on their technical implementation.
- Maintain and develop applications through performance of analysis, design, programming, testing, documentation and deployment activities.
- Assess application architecture impact and follow sound systems design principles
- Anticipate and keep tabs on programming developments that may impact design and recommend alternatives or points for adapting.
- Maintain systems development standards and ensure compliance.
- Prepare and maintain full documentation of development tasks and deliverables
- Troubleshoot system errors reported by users
- Value-add to business users by providing technical advice on appropriate technology
- Work with Business Analyst / Team Lead / Solutions Architect / AD Manager on developing system solutions
- Provide technical support on after office hour standby duty as needed
- Provide backup support to other Software Developers and Dev Team Lead as needed.
- Provide over time work on as-needed basis to support project deliveries and production implementations
- Conduct impact analysis on application change request to ensure that appropriate solutions are defined
- Apply change management principles where appropriate in the IT process to effectively deliver solutions
- Ensure IT operational SLA and operational efficiency of IT processes in support of business goals, which includes:
- Managing relationship and service delivery of outsourced partners including Data Centre partner (CSC), in an important vendor management role
- Reviewing, analyzing and evaluating service outputs of outsourced partners to assess and recommend improvements required
- Graduate of BS IT, CS or related course
- Programming knowledge in software development using Salesforce Platform
- Preferably with experience in Insurance Industry
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility and strong work ethic