- Perform design and development of Oracle applications according to project requirements.
- Design, code, and maintain the Oracle systems based on established standards.
- Understand project requirements and develop design specifications.
- Perform initial design reviews and recommend improvements.
- Write clear codes and prepare coding documentations.
- Conduct unit testing for programs coded based on the given checklist.
- Perform peer to peer code reviews based on provided process and checklist.
- Provide technical assistance to other Developers as needed.
- Analyze and troubleshoot system issues in a timely manner.
- Develop Oracle reports, database procedures and UNIX shell scripts.
- Modify existing codes to optimize Oracle applications.
- Assist in system integration and acceptance testing and perform bug fixes less experienced staffs on programming guidelines.
- Graduate of BS IT, CS or related course
- Minimum of 3 years in applications programming (Oracle Forms and Reports, Database and .Net)
- Preferably with experience in Insurance Industry
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility and strong work ethic