About Manulife Manulife is a leading Canada-based financial services group with principal operations in Asia, Canada and the United States. Clients look to Manulife for strong, reliable, trustworthy and forward-thinking solutions for their most significant financial decisions. Our international network of employees, agents and distribution partners offers financial protection and wealth management products and services to millions of clients. We also provide asset management services to institutional customers. Funds under management by Manulife and its subsidiaries were approximately C$ 888 billion (US$663 billion) as at September 30, 2015. Our group of companies operates as Manulife in Canada and Asia and primarily as John Hancock in the United States. Manulife Financial Corporation trades as 'MFC' on the TSX, NYSE and PSE, and under '945' on the SEHK. Manulife can be found on the Internet at manulife.com.
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage across a range of workstreams to ensure project plan delivery to time and budget
- Support project communication processes
- Worked closely with internal teams to capture business processes and data requirements.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Establish and maintain relationships with internal stakeholder and third parties/vendors
- Analyzed requirements, chaired requirements review meetings, finalize requirements with Business, Application Development & Designs, IT Securities, Enterprise Architectures and Infrastructures.
- Responsible for all project documents required for Audit and Regulations.
- Arrange meeting and presentation for all Company’s Committees.
- Co-ordinate with Business, Compliance, Risk and IT to create letters and presentation to External Regulatory (OIC), External Audit
- Provide options for solutions on each system based on Time to market, Cost effective and standardize with Manulife Insurance Thailand and Regional applications and systems standard.
- Create RFP document and perform vendors selections and evaluation including participate in procurement procedure.
- Co-ordinate in creation of Enterprise Architecture Technical Specification Document for project infra-structure, System integrations, Securities and Total Cost of Ownership for project.
- Review Contracts, SLA and adherence document with Legal team.
- Manage vendors to work with related project documents and handle throughout project lifecycle.
- Planned project milestones and scheduled resources, negotiated with vendors to control project within assigned budget.
- Chaired project working committee meetings to assess progress of projects at the end of project stages,
- Analyze Marketing Plan and Revenue to incorporate to project cost Create Financial information for project CAPEX and OPEX to generate ROI, IRR, NPV and create 3 and 5 years PnL
- Create business case document and justifications presentation to presented to Company’s Committee
- Managed and Monitor testing periods and control change requests during project development, SIT and UAT.
- Create Go-Live plan on both System and Application Go Live with contingency plan.
- Bachelor's/ Master's in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, or a relevant business related fields
- At least 5 years of Project Management experience and track record of project delivery
- Excellent project planning skill
- Excellent stakeholder management supporting transformation project
- Ability to track and administer tasks, resource requirements and budget
- Highly organized and accountable
- Business Transformation Project Management preferred
- PMP Certified is a plus
- Lean Sig Sigma is a plus