Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference, within a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations.
Job Description Summary
The Digital Analyst for MBPS Advanced Analytics team is responsible for analyzing and providing insights on the performance of digital platforms and online marketing activities in Asia. The role will work closely with Asia Regional Analytics team to setup digital analytics platforms, track key metrics, and analyze data to develop and communicate recommendations for our business partners.
- Monitor, measure, interpret & analyze the performance of digital platforms including websites, mobile apps, and ePOS tablets, as well as online marketing activities across paid, owned and earned media channels
- Perform analysis with digital, marketing, customer, and/or insurance policy data sets
- Assist with determining key metrics relevant to the business, marketing and media goals & apply insights to develop optimization and strategic recommendations
- Create reports & dashboards that include written and graphical representation of analysis
- Work with tag management software, including implementation & QA stages
- Must have experience in using major Analytics platforms such as Adobe Analytics (Omniture SiteCatalyst) & Google Analytics. This includes functionality, tagging & tracking.
- Must have experience using a tag manager system (Adobe DTM, GTM, Tealium, or Signal)
- Must have ability to utilize advanced Excel features
- Understanding of digital marketing, media, channels and metrics
- Ability to use Data Visualization Tools such as Tableau, Qlikview or Power BI
- 1-3 years of hands-on digital analytics experience
- Analytical rigor & strategic thinking ability
- Must have the ability to learn new concepts, software applications and reporting consoles quickly
- Good planning skills and with a well-organized approach to deliverables
- Excellent English (Native or Strong Fluency)
Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services group that helps people achieve their dreams and aspirations by putting customers' needs first and providing the right advice and solutions. We operate as John Hancock in the United States and Manulife elsewhere. We provide financial advice, insurance, as well as wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. At the end of 2016, we had approximately 35,000 employees, 70,000 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving more than 22 million customers. At the end of 2016, we had $977 billion (US$728 billion) in assets under management and administration, and in the previous 12 months we made almost $26 billion in payments to our customers.
Our principal operations are in Asia, Canada and the United States where we have served customers for more than 100 years. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we trade as 'MFC' on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges and under '945' in Hong Kong.
Manulife is committed to supporting a culture of diversity and accessibility across the organization. It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment. A Human Resources representative will consult with applicants contacted to participate at any stage of the recruitment process who request an accommodation. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.