- Use your mad analytical skills to bring order to chaos. Okay, maybe not full-on zombie apocalypse chaos, but you’ll keep projects on track using databases and tools like Excel.
- Analyze business systems and solve complex problems.
- Collaborate with other smart people like Business Development managers and Territory Co-ordinators to develop top-notch business/system requirements…and do it before the deadline hits.
- Uncover, analyze, and define advisor accuracy data. Then you’ll clearly communicate these so everyone knows their part in the master plan.
- Be a watchdog for issues as they crop up – and be quick to recommend solutions.
This is the job for you because:
- You learn fast. Like “The Flash” fast. You pick up new ideas, concepts, technologies, applications, and tools at warp speed.
- You’ve got experience with systems development and project management methodologies – as well as the MS Office software suite.
- You’re an all-round super star: an enthusiastic team player with crazy-good communications skills who puts the customer at the centre of everything you do.
- You know that part of innovation is failure. And when you fail, you always fail forward…learning something new and becoming even better than you were before.
- Regardless of what level role you’re looking for (because we have Coop Business Analyst roles that range from Junior all the way to Senior) you’re someone who looks for gaps and figures out the best way to fill them.
So what’s next?
Wow us with a PDF that includes your resume, a cover letter telling us how awesome you are, your transcript, and your Co-op work history (if you have one).