- Provide compliance support for Individual Financial Products team;
- Assist in the development of effective compliance programs, including identification, evaluation of controls for relevant regulatory requirements;
- Advise and support the implementation policies/ procedures and control measures including selling processes, post sales operations;
- Support the IFP business to roll out new regulatory requirements and ongoing monitoring;
- Provide compliance advice and clearance on product, sales and marketing materials for intermediaries and media releases;
- Provide advisory support on business projects and new compliance initiatives;
- Compile regular compliance/ regulatory reports and support annual corporate compliance reporting exercises.
- Degree holder in Law, Accounting, Finance or Business Administration;
- At least 5 years’ compliance / regulatory / compliance related consulting experience with 3 years in the area of insurance or asset management compliance preferred;
- Experience in dealing with regulators, such as the Office of the Commissioner of Insurance, Hong Kong Federation of Insurers and Securities and Futures Commission.
- Good communication skills in English and Chinese, both spoken and written;
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Regulatory or compliance related experience;
- Willing to accept challenges and able to work under pressure;
- Attentive to details and able to work independently and proactively;
- Good product knowledge of life insurance business.
Legal & Compliance