- Responsible for the overall coordination, status reporting and stability of IT project oriented work efforts.
- Monitor the organization's technology solutions, operational requirements and determine cost-effective and efficient systems to achieve organizational goals.
- Accomplish information systems objectives by designing and monitoring information systems and managing staff.
- Lead multiple small and/or medium-sized projects ensuring project deliverables are brought in on time, within budget and quality targets.
- Ensure appropriate systems development and project management processes are being utilized.
- Contribute to the development and improvement of project management and departmental processes.
- Utilize various project management methodologies like Waterfall, Agile/Scrum and understand the correct application of the different management methodologies as appropriate.
- Lead agile teams and coach teams on Agile/Scrum practices, processes and tools.
- Assist with the development of Gate documents.
- Participate in the development of project objectives.
- Fiscal responsibility to handle budget and adjust resources as necessary.
- Review all changes to requirements through a formally defined scope change process.
- Provide client relationship management for key business project sponsors.
- Provide a single point of contact for software or infrastructure type of project assigned
- Evaluate IT project proposals to assess project feasibility and requirements.
- Sustain information systems results by defining, delivering, and supporting information systems.
- Enhance information systems results by identifying information systems technology opportunities and developing application strategies.
- Accomplish financial objectives by determining service level required; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective action.
- Direct daily operations of department, analyzing workflow, establishing priorities, developing standards and setting deadlines.
- Provide users with technical support for computer operational related problems.
- Responsible for assisting with hiring project staff decisions, and motivating, coaching, advising and supervising the project team.
- Develop project schedule, ensuring that all project resources meet targets
- Identify project risks and assist with mitigation plans, and identify project issues that impact project delivery and escalate to management.
- Provide input into vendor negotiations.
- Prepare management reports for project sponsor.Minimum Degree Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Information Systems, Physics, Computer Science, or a related field. Employer will accept any combination of education and/or experience deemed equivalent to a U.S. bachelor’s degree.
- 5 years of Program/Project/Delivery Management experience using Waterfall and Agile methodology.
- 5 years of experience with web technologies.
- 5 years of experience with Visual Basic 6.0 developer.
- 5 years of experience with ITIL V3.
- 3 years of experience leading technical teams and providing technical support for computer systems.
- 2 years of experience with SQL-Server RDBMS experience
- 2 years of experience with Oracle PL/SQL programming** Experience may be gained concurrently.