- Represent the ownership of the building.
- Maximize income.
- Coordinate tenant relations.
- Establish and maintain a professional relationship with tenant representatives by visiting each tenant contact on a regular basis.
- Be familiar with all lease terms and requirements.
- Coordinate tenant relation activities.
- Inspect all areas of the building on a regular basis.
- Ensure that the building mechanical systems and grounds are clean, secure, energy efficient, operating properly and in compliance with building codes.
- Oversee property improvements and build outs.
- Oversee property maintenance
- Maintain vacant space in secured and marketable condition at all times.
- Maintain emergency procedures guidelines.
- Maintain garage operations and procedures.
- Prepare yearly income and expense budgets.
- Manage monthly expenses according to the budget.
- Issue monthly operating reports to management.
- Pursue rent collection and other receivables.
- Prepare tenant rent letters and reconciliation’s.
- Issue, track and approve purchase orders.
- Coordinate all service contracts.
- Know the specifications of all service agreements.
- Ensure all contractors are meeting the specified terms of all agreements.
- Renew or re-bid service contracts upon expiration.
- Hire, train and supervise administrative assistant.
- Supervise entire building staff, including contract personnel, such as security staff, concierge, etc.
- Administrative and management principles, theories and practices.
- Management and supervisory practices and principles.
- Budgetary and long range planning.
- Building heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems.
- Construction processes, including reading of drawings, blueprints, and schematics.
- Effectively communicate.
- Organize and administer the overall building operations of a class “A” office building.
- Organize and complete multiple tasks.
- Work extensively with computers, office equipment and operational systems.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Business Management or related field is required.
- A minimum of 5 years of commercial real estate experience, and a minimum of three years management experience.
- Previous experience in property management on a scale of no less than 250,000 to 500,000 square feet also required.
- No licenses are required for this position.
- RPA or CPM designations are a plus.
- Any equivalent combination of experience, training and/or education may be approved by Human Resources.
Property & Resources Mgmt