- Develop and promulgate a principle-based, pan-Asian TR program that meets the needs of a diverse group of rapidly-expanding GR businesses while adhering to the Corporate TR philosophy and guidelines
- Develop and maintain formal cash compensation management programs and processes, including, market pricing, job evaluation and fixed remuneration management. Adapt these for local administration, taking into account market, legal, regulatory and cultural specifics.
- Develop cost-effective employee benefit and retirement plans that meet GR norms and conform to local regulations, while remaining administratively simple.
- Develop and maintain general and specialized cash incentive plans that meet GR needs. Plans for Corporate officers will be integrated with Company-wide bonus and equity plans.
- Ensure alignment between performance and compensation.
- Develop communication programs to introduce, explain and maintain awareness of the TR package provided to staff.
- Consult on program administration processes with HR Shared Services Team.
- University degree or equivalent work experience. Degree in Finance, Accounting, Human Resources or math-related field, preferred. Post-graduate degree in a business or finance discipline would be an asset.
- A minimum of 10 years relevant business experience as a Rewards practitioner in large, progressive organizations. BPO/ITO experience in the financial services would be valuable. Consulting experience would be an asset.
- A seasoned technical specialist, with expertise in direct compensation, incentive plans, and, group insurance and retirement benefits. Demonstrated ability to develop large-scale and department-specific compensation and incentive programs
- Knowledge of legal and regulatory regimes, specifically, tax and employment law, compensation and benefits regulation, and how they impact on rewards programs
- Excellent written and verbal presentation skills and experience presenting to senior executives. The ability to synthesize technical material and policies into easily-understood language
- Ability to think conceptually and exercise flexibility and judgment in assessing business issues in a continuously changing dynamic environment.
- Cultural awareness and sensitivity to local customs, practices and ways of doing business
- Excellent consulting, listening, influencing and negotiating skills. Ability to build relationships, act as a trusted advisor to all levels within the organization, impact and influence the direction of the organization and of individuals.
- Excellent analytical skills, project management and vendor management experience.
- Team player who can easily handle shifting priorities.
- Countries – 3
- Employees – 1,000+