Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference, within a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations.
We are seeking energetic and reliable professionals to join our Distribution Contact Centre team. The successful candidates will be responsible for handling agents' and brokers' enquiries and requests in a timely and professional manner; with a customer-orientated mindset
• Provide counter service to resolve agents’ enquiries and requests on set up new MPF scheme and Group Medical policy
• Proficient in handling Employee Benefits application document and perform Customer Due Diligence checking at counter or back office.
• Conduct background checking through database search, internet search and other relevant search
• Follow up with agents for any incompleteness of the application document / missing information in relation to Customer Due Diligence checking
• Ensure accuracy and compliance of application checking to be completed with good quality standards and within service TAT
• Perform other administrative functions as required
• To assist in general office administration works at the center including photocopying/ printing, etc.
• Work at different locations of Agency Service Centre if neededQualifications
Experience & Qualifications:
• F.5 graduate or above
• Around 1 year of clerical working experience
• Working experience in insurance/banking industry is an advantage
• Responsible and attentive to details
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Familiar with internet search (Google, Yahoo, etc.)
• Strong PC and MS Office skills (Word, Excel)
• Good command of English and Chinese, both spoken and written
Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services group that helps people achieve their dreams and aspirations by putting customers' needs first and providing the right advice and solutions. We operate as John Hancock in the United States and Manulife elsewhere. We provide financial advice, insurance, as well as wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. At the end of 2016, we had approximately 35,000 employees, 70,000 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving more than 22 million customers. At the end of 2016, we had $977 billion (US$728 billion) in assets under management and administration, and in the previous 12 months we made almost $26 billion in payments to our customers.
Our principal operations are in Asia, Canada and the United States where we have served customers for more than 100 years. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we trade as 'MFC' on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges and under '945' in Hong Kong.
Manulife is committed to supporting a culture of diversity and accessibility across the organization. It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment. A Human Resources representative will consult with applicants contacted to participate at any stage of the recruitment process who request an accommodation. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.Category: