Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference, within a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations.
The candidate is to provide customer centric financial planning solutions and services to customers to deliver business results and achieve business growth, including the local and Mainland Chinese Visitors markets. The candidate is to establish and manage strong relationship with customers and maximize business development opportunity. To continuously achieve business target and results, the candidate is to explore and develop new business leads. Job incumbent is seconded to a Agency Leader, who will monitor and supervise his/her daily activities and to provide on-the-job training.
- Acquire up-to-date financial management knowledge and market analysis
- Actively explore the business leads by offering services in order to meet customers’ satisfaction
- Analyze and customize solutions to best fit clients’ needs
- Constant monitoring of investment portfolios
- Develop and expand existing network through customer relationship management
- Develop and integrate appropriate business processes into the client servicing workflow of Hong Kong
- Provide comprehensive financial and banking advice, assess & risk management services to clients
- Fully comply with internal and external regulations
Required Personal Qualities/Skills/Competencies
- University Degree holder and other professional designations such as Insurance Intermediaries Qualifying Examination Paper 1, 3, 5
- Strong connection and exposure with Hong Kong and Mainland Chinese Visitors Market
- Willing to understand and build rapport with distributors
- Fluency or native capability in Cantonese and Mandarin, good proficiency in English
- Satisfying the requirement of fitness and properness
- A proven track record of client satisfaction and revenue generation
- Strong communication, interpersonal skills & client relationship management
- Possesses strong competencies of:
- Solution Focused - applies own knowledge and experiences to make decisions and ensure responsiveness to meeting customer needs
- Influence and Persuasion - shares information and provides rationale behind ideas
- Execution with Excellence - establishes challenging goals to expand own capabilities and delivers results aligned with desired behaviors
- Compelling Communication - takes others’ questions and concerns into consideration, checks for understanding and demonstrates attentiveness to various points of view
- Strong in Customer Relationship Management, Demonstrating Value, Opportunity Identification/Prospecting, Business Development Process Execution and Business Development Planning.
Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services group that helps people achieve their dreams and aspirations by putting customers' needs first and providing the right advice and solutions. We operate as John Hancock in the United States and Manulife elsewhere. We provide financial advice, insurance, as well as wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. At the end of 2016, we had approximately 35,000 employees, 70,000 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving more than 22 million customers. At the end of 2016, we had $977 billion (US$728 billion) in assets under management and administration, and in the previous 12 months we made almost $26 billion in payments to our customers.
Our principal operations are in Asia, Canada and the United States where we have served customers for more than 100 years. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we trade as 'MFC' on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges and under '945' in Hong Kong.
Manulife is committed to supporting a culture of diversity and accessibility across the organization. It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment. A Human Resources representative will consult with applicants contacted to participate at any stage of the recruitment process who request an accommodation. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.