Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference, within a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations.
The Job Holder is accountable for develop and execute a sucessfully Individual Life distribution strategy to achieve the desired growth and sustainable long-term profitability in the brokerage channel.
- Drive Individual Life distribution expansion, develop and maintain professional relationship with brokers and accountable for new business development
- Develop and execute product, marketing and sales strategies with each account partner to maximize the revenue of each major/key account to deliver the top line revenue growth as defined by the Company sales plan
- Develop and conduct tailor made training and provide excellent sales support and product expertise at all points during the sales process
- Keep abreast of the market development and regulatory requirement and ensure a high standard of internal control and compliance
Experience & Qualifications
- Degree holder with major in Business or Finance
- Solid work experience in Individual Life business
- At least 3 years key account management role with full sales
- Demonstrable track record of success
- Specialist knowledge in Individual Life products
- Able to create a positive work relationship with internally and externally stakeholders
- Strong interpersonal, presentation and problem solving skill
- Good customer service and continuous improvement orientation
- Good teamwork
- PC literate in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese word processing
Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services group that helps people achieve their dreams and aspirations by putting customers' needs first and providing the right advice and solutions. We operate as John Hancock in the United States and Manulife elsewhere. We provide financial advice, insurance, as well as wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. At the end of 2016, we had approximately 35,000 employees, 70,000 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving more than 22 million customers. At the end of 2016, we had $977 billion (US$728 billion) in assets under management and administration, and in the previous 12 months we made almost $26 billion in payments to our customers.
Our principal operations are in Asia, Canada and the United States where we have served customers for more than 100 years. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we trade as 'MFC' on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges and under '945' in Hong Kong.
Manulife is committed to supporting a culture of diversity and accessibility across the organization. It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment. A Human Resources representative will consult with applicants contacted to participate at any stage of the recruitment process who request an accommodation. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.