John Hancock, a well-established financial services leader, has an immediate need for a Salesforce Business Systems Analyst to join our world-class IT Operations organization. Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? We offer work that challenges and makes a difference within a flexible and supportive environment, so you can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations.
The Salesforce Business Systems Analyst will play a key role in strategic ongoing development and enhancement projects, related to support of the Salesforce.com CRM platform. This role collaborates with functional leaders from various business units to identify, define, and implement changes and enhancements that meet business requirements in a dynamic environment. This position will be part of the broader Shared Service IT Operations team responsible for analyzing, building, integrating, testing and deploying Salesforce.com solutions.
The Salesforce Business Systems Analyst will:
- Engage with business stakeholders to gather & analyze requirements, propose solutions that leverage Salesforce functionality, including resource and effort estimates
- Provide ongoing administration and support of the Salesforce platform including, but not limited to: managing profiles and roles, customization of objects, fields, record types, page layouts and validations.
- Translate requirements into actionable work and deliverables, coordinating with developers and configuration engineers to deliver against business expectations
- Evaluate new Salesforce releases and applications, participate in plans for their implementation, and remain current with Salesforce administration best practices
- Manage relationships with stakeholders to achieve project goals, including clear communications in all project and deliverable updates, and offering risk/challenge options to always keep moving forward
- Maintain collaborative relationships with external vendors to achieve project goals, where necessary
- Partner with internal users to learn their business, processes, challenges and strategic objectives
- Log and track identified problems through to resolution
- Lead projects, execute project task responsibilities and coordinate implementation activities
- Create, customize and maintain customized reports and dashboards
- Support and facilitate testing of new enhancements and issue fixes
- Support release engineering teams with deployment of components between sandbox and production environments
The Salesforce Business Systems Analyst must be comfortable working in a fluid environment supported by a scaled agile development framework. A strong desire for success, a positive demeanor and an ability to communicate and build partnerships with cross-functional groups throughout John Hancock are essential to this job.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business/Information Technology, or similar field
- 3+ years Salesforce Administrator or Analyst experience
- Salesforce Certified Administrator credential
- Clear understanding of CRM key concepts, including:
- Opportunity Management
- Contracting & eSignature
- Case Management
- Customer Communities
- Mindset to design for processes that are efficient and solutions that are scalable.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple cross-functional project simultaneously
- Strong documentation and demonstration skills
- Exemplary interpersonal and refined relationship-building skills
- Strong analytical thinking capabilities and creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to understand new information and ideas and evaluate the impact on current processes
- Familiarity with Agile methodology / SAFE framework
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Consulting Experience with Salesforce.com implementations, upgrades, integrations and customizations
- Direct experience with related Salesforce platform tools like Copado, Skuid, Docusign, Spanning, Cast Iron, Informatica
- Experience with ETL tools including Apex Data Loader
- Financial Services Experience
- Additional Salesforce certifications