- Providing accurate reporting and helping establish service improvements for Incident, Request, Change and Escalation processes for Collaboration Solutions
- Responsible for producing and distributing all Collaboration Solutions reports including Resource Usage, End User Activity and Adoption.
- Shared ownership with Collaboration Solution Directors for the escalation process including major incidents to ensuring coordination of resolving parties, effective communication to stakeholders and post incident review
- Monitor, control and support service delivery; ensuring systems, methodologies and procedures are in place and followed
- Owner of CS Service Management Monthly Governance meeting where all CS Service Management activity is reported and presented
- Support the Operational Readiness process with the EUS Service Desk (in North America and Asia), for all new services with all required Service Recovery Documents for Service Desk, including training services to educate Service Desk staff on how to effectively support collaboration services and technology
- Responsible for creation of all required Configuration Items (CI) for all new services including working with GIS teams to create Service Now workflows for request approvals and service escalations.
- Drive internal service review meetings covering performance, service improvements, quality and processes with both Asia and North America CS Operations teams.
- College Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience, vendor certifications preferred
- 5 years services reporting and workflow management experience preferable using ServiceNOW
- 3 years operational experiences in Office 365 Exchange Online, Skype and OneDrive etc.
- Knowledge in applying appropriate methodology in capacity planning, monitoring and operational best practice for collaboration products
- Flexible working hours and occasional business travel
- Good understanding of ITIL Service Management
- Strong analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities; ability to focus on timely and efficient resolution and ability to realize when to escalate if required.
- Ability to support non-technical staff and to participate in in-depth technical discussions
- Autonomous and able to manage priorities with minimal supervision
- A broad-based understanding of and experience in the technology industry and a familiarity with operational best practices