Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference and a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations.
- Are you ready to represent Manulife, Mortgage Protection Plan Insurance -the dominant Canadian provider of insurance solutions offered through the mortgage broker channel
- Do you have what it takes to make your mark as a high level sales professional, earning a highly competitive compensation package (including bonuses) influencing entrepreneurial owners, staff, and targeted producers of this fast paced Canadian financial industry?
Yes? Then continue reading below and get ready to polish up your resume and claim your place on an elite, success driven team.
Your objective as Director, Regional Account Management, as you strive to be #1 in the BC market, will be to bring your “A” game to every professional interaction in order to grow, maintain and deepen, profitable relationships within the mortgage industry.
After completing side by side training with your talented team mates across the country, you will understand and translate the features and benefits of the Mortgage Protection Plan Program into a needs based business solution tailored to the interests of everyone from the broker owner, agents and borrowing clients.
Your ability to present material in an authentic, creative, engaging evangelical way will quickly establish you as a trusted and valuable resource – making it easy for you to be welcomed into large and small business and industry events.
In addition to the satisfaction of meeting or exceeding your insurance sales protection rate objectives, you will also have the opportunity to grow your network as you meet and engage other highly driven professionals in Manulife and related industries.
This is a highly desirable virtual role and while you will be compensated for your expenses- you can expect to be on the road 3 to 4 days per week visiting 2-3 brokers each day. Your ability to manage your schedule clearly illustrates that you know the fine tension that exists between your activity level and achieving your objectives and your focus is on finding the balance between quality and quantity.
High energy, a passion for people, having or completing your LLQP, a drivers licence and ability to travel are requirements for this role.
We are looking for someone who is naturally:
- Driven to be the #1 sales person
- A compelling presenter –dynamic- passionate
- Bold & resilient
- Positive –energetic-solution oriented
- Willing and able to travel (including overnight stays)
- Able to compete individually as part of an intact Team
- Ability to prioritize and time management skills to schedule time to work on the business, as well as in the business
- Adaptable to change
- Goal oriented
- Influential – A demonstrated ability to persuade and negotiate through consultation and active listening skills
- Proven sales acumen, business development and prospecting aptitude
- Execution of a repeatable and measurable sales process
- Knowledgeable on the current industry landscape and competitors with an ability to be innovative in sales strategies, marketing concepts and product applications
Where can this role take you?
Sales opportunities at Manulife cover a wide range of geographies, demographics and products. This opportunity offers a long term professional career path with a focus on business development within an established and defined training program into becoming a Business Development Manager. Roles in our Banking, Insurance, Marketing, Product Management and Asset Management areas are also open to you.
Along with sales incentives and bonuses, and our robust onboarding process, we offer continuing educational support with a comprehensive benefits program. Qualifications
Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services group that helps people achieve their dreams and aspirations by putting customers' needs first and providing the right advice and solutions. We operate primarily as John Hancock in the United States and Manulife elsewhere. We provide financial advice, insurance, as well as wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. At the end of 2017, we had approximately 34,000 employees, 73,000 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving more than 26 million customers. As of December 31, 2017, we had over $1.04 trillion (US$829.4 billion) in assets under management and administration, and in the previous 12 months we made $26.7 billion in payments to our customers. Our principal operations are in Asia, Canada and the United States where we have served customers for more than 100 years. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we trade as 'MFC' on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges and under '945' in Hong Kong.Category: