- Develop creative marketing ideas to facilitate agency sales and customer engagement
- Implement digital media marketing campaigns to support the Manulife Brand and Marketing strategy
- Ensure collaboratively work with cross function teams teams to effectively execute social media projects
- Collaborate with digital production house / creative / media agencies and to ensure timely and quality implementation of campaign
- Stay on top of social media trends and best practices to drive the success of Manulife’s social media
- A driven mindset to make things happen
- Excellent project management skills
- An open mindset to try new things
- University degree or above with major in Business
- 5 years’ relevant working experience in integrated marketing / digital marketing
- Experience and knowledgeable in social media management especially Facebook, IG and WeChat page management
- Basic knowledge in web and app development
- Excellent command of written English and Chinese
- Highly effective communication skills
- Highly motivated, proactive, collaborative, independent, analytical and detail-minded
Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services group that helps people achieve their dreams and aspirations by putting customers' needs first and providing the right advice and solutions. We operate as John Hancock in the United States and Manulife elsewhere. We provide financial advice, insurance, as well as wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. At the end of 2016, we had approximately 35,000 employees, 70,000 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving more than 22 million customers. At the end of 2016, we had $977 billion (US$728 billion) in assets under management and administration, and in the previous 12 months we made almost $26 billion in payments to our customers.
Our principal operations are in Asia, Canada and the United States where we have served customers for more than 100 years. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we trade as 'MFC' on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges and under '945' in Hong Kong.
Manulife is committed to supporting a culture of diversity and accessibility across the organization. It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment. A Human Resources representative will consult with applicants contacted to participate at any stage of the recruitment process who request an accommodation. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.