"Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference, within a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations."
• Gather and analyze business requirements (new, change requests and production support)
- Scope and Complexity increases as grade level increases
• Co-ordinate the preparation of user specifications with business users.
• Identify the gaps and impact of the project and propose feasible solutions prior to implementing the project.
• Conduct impact analysis on application changes to ensure that appropriate solutions are defined
• Apply change management principles where appropriate in the process to effectively deliver solutions.
• Develop user acceptance test strategy, co-ordinate the development of test plans with business users.
• Conduct user-acceptance testing phase and manage with good change controls.
• Act as a liaison between the business users and IT team on business and system issues.
• Assist in the coordination and management of projects from scoping of requirements to implementation.
• Continuously find ways and means to improve business process ,
• Work jointly with user departments to provide quality customer service.
• Ensure practicing appropriate vendor management coordination with external service/product providers as per agreed SLA
• Perform production systems support for business units as needed (e.g., reconciliations)
• Perform process documentation and analysis whenever necessary.
• Provide backup support to other analysts BA Head as neededQualifications
Graduate of Engineering, Math, Business Administration, Computer Science or other related fields
Three years or more work related experience gained from an insurance or financial services company
Preferably with knowledge in Project Management
Preferably with basic knowledge in SQL and or PL/SQL
Excellent customer service orientation
Good communication and interpersonal skills
Personal qualities of integrity, credibility and strong work ethic
About Manulife is a leading Canada-based financial services group with principal operations in Asia, Canada and the United States. Clients look to Manulife for strong, reliable, trustworthy and forward-thinking solutions for their most significant financial decisions. Our international network of employees, agents and distribution partners offers financial protection and wealth management products and services to millions of clients. We also provide asset management services to institutional customers. Funds under management by Manulife and its subsidiaries were approximately C$ 888 billion (US$663 billion) as at September 30, 2015. Our group of companies operates as Manulife in Canada and Asia and primarily as John Hancock in the United States. Manulife Financial Corporation trades as 'MFC' on the TSX, NYSE and PSE, and under '945' on the SEHK. Manulife can be found on the Internet at manulife.com.Category:
Non Functional Job Group