Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference, within a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations.
- Manage the core producers on Facebook Lead
- Work closely with 12 Core producers who have been selected by HOS and Facebook Lead team
- Divide the lead
- Make sure all of them call to each and every prospect seriously which getting from marketing team
- Let HOS know immediately about those IAs who have problem to make appointment with client
- Be able to terminate the IAs who do not follow the rule we have set for them
- Create the messenger group for them so that we can contact them and give them information easily
- Arrange bi-weekly meeting HOS to update the list and deal with issues occurring during contacting prospect.
- Manage Report from team about Facebook Lead
- Work closely with IAs to produce the report to you everyday after they get the lead from us
- Generate the report to your HOS every week
- Have a bi-weekly meeting with HOS about the process of the team.
- Admin Work
- Work closely on the Facebook Lead as he has experience in this
- Support on the admin work beside the time you are not busy with team in Facebook Lead
- Senior Student or Fresh Graduate in relevant background
- Microsoft word, excel and power point
- Demonstrated experience and interest in digital and social medias
- Ability or interest to work independently and in a team
- Good English knowledge in writing, listening, speaking
Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services group that helps people achieve their dreams and aspirations by putting customers' needs first and providing the right advice and solutions. We operate as John Hancock in the United States and Manulife elsewhere. We provide financial advice, insurance, as well as wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. At the end of 2016, we had approximately 35,000 employees, 70,000 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving more than 22 million customers. At the end of 2016, we had $977 billion (US$728 billion) in assets under management and administration, and in the previous 12 months we made almost $26 billion in payments to our customers.
Our principal operations are in Asia, Canada and the United States where we have served customers for more than 100 years. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we trade as 'MFC' on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges and under '945' in Hong Kong.
Manulife is committed to supporting a culture of diversity and accessibility across the organization. It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment. A Human Resources representative will consult with applicants contacted to participate at any stage of the recruitment process who request an accommodation. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.
We are committed to be an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age”.
Non Functional Job Group