- Design effective presentations (PowerPoint, Keynote and Prezi) using a mix of text, graphics, photography and multimedia in support of communication objectives and executive presentations.
- Transform stats and complex data into compelling visualization and create original visual assets required by communications projects, including icons, illustrations and infographics.
- Design custom email templates, banners, rotator images, landing pages, digital signage and other digital assets for strategic events, newsletters, internal communications, etc. (experience with Exact Target a plus).
- Introduce and apply expert design direction to the visual elements of all projects.
- Ensure a high standard of visual execution across all media.
- Take ownership of the visual elements and collaborate with the in-house agency to ensure all work reflects current brand guidelines.
Key Shared Accountabilities:
- Work in a highly collaborative team environment.
- Consistently demonstrate a shared sense of accountability.
- Solutions-oriented with a problem-solving mindset.
- Flexible and willing to go beyond the job description to help the team/department deliver effective work.
- Willingness to share time/talent with other business units, departments, and colleagues when needed.
- 7 — 10 years experience.
- Experience across a wide variety all media/channels: print, video, digital, and social.
- Vast experience in the development and execution of branding, digital, direct marketing, experiential and promotional campaigns.
- Proficient working with Adobe Creative Suite (specifically, Illustrator, Photoshop and Indesign), PowerPoint, Keynote and Prezi.
- Strong knowledge of typography, image manipulation, illustration and animation.
- Broad understanding of marketing design and layout.
- Ability to generate original ideas and visual concepts per project.
- Confidence to explain and support your thinking, both internally and externally.
- Flexible approach and willingness to adapt ideas to the needs of clients.
- A keen eye for visual details and accuracy.
- Resilience to perform under pressure and deliver high-quality work to tight deadlines.
- Willingness to take direction from in-house creative agency.