- Perform all aspects of the security administration functions within established service and quality standards for 4500+ users across 30+ applications;
- Ensure compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) requirements around access controls (i.e. verify authenticity of user requests, check for appropriate approval, process user requests, reset user passwords, update procedure documentation, monitor for conflict of interest, and ensure problems are resolved and corrected);
- Coordinate with external parties/vendors and internal systems team to implement smaller application related initiatives (e.g. non-project related application decommissioning and setup, etc.), including testing activities;
- Assist in preparing documents and collecting evidence for internal/external audit requests;
- Perform application access security audits and process changes request based on access security audit results;
- Assist and ensure timely and accurate preparation of all management or global oversight reporting, including monthly MIS, key file back-ups, monthly KPI’s, etc.;
- Coordinate with various business units across divisions in their review and sign-off on semi-annual Disbursement Authorization Database (“DAD”) audits as well as process change requests based on feedback;
- Ensure various compliance documents are updated and reflect current processes. This includes updates to relevant sections of Business Unit Continuity Plan and associated documents, ensuring that the Security Administration team is in compliance with the Records Management Policy and updates to the relevant file/folder inventory list on a periodic basis.
- University education in a business-related field
- 1-2 years working experience
- Basic understanding of internal controls including least access privilege, segregation of duties etc.
- Previous experience with management reporting would be an asset
- Attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Self-starter, proven ability to analyze and work independently as well as in a team environment
- Strong PC skills (especially MS Word and Excel)
- Good interpersonal, communication & interaction skills
- Customer-service focused
- Good writing skills
- The role requires exceptional time management skills and the ability to handle the pressure related to a large volume of requests processed within short turn-around times.
- Errors in processing could lead to financial loss for the Company or unauthorized access to Treasury applications.
- Advancements in technology result in constant changes to Treasury-owned and bank applications, requiring an ability to adapt quickly to new technology, systems and processes.