Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference, within a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations.
• Provide cashier support including payment input, cash collection and payment balancing
• Ensure all cashier duties are completed within the standard service time with good quality
• Support other daily administration duties when necessary
Experience & Qualifications:
• F.5 graduate or above
• At least 2 years of relevant experience
• Has working experience in insurance industry is preferable but not a must
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Mature, meticulous, well-organized, responsible and self-initiative
• Well-organized and attentive to details
• Good PC and typing skills including MS Word (English) and Excel
Category: About Manulife
Manulife is a leading Canada-based financial services group with principal operations in Asia, Canada and the United States. Clients look to Manulife for strong, reliable, trustworthy and forward-thinking solutions for their most significant financial decisions. Our international network of employees, agents and distribution partners offers financial protection and wealth management products and services to millions of clients. We also provide asset management services to institutional customers. Funds under management by Manulife and its subsidiaries were approximately C$ 888 billion (US$663 billion) as at September 30, 2015. Our group of companies operates as Manulife in Canada and Asia and primarily as John Hancock in the United States. Manulife Financial Corporation trades as 'MFC' on the TSX, NYSE and PSE, and under '945' on the SEHK. Manulife can be found on the Internet at manulife.com.