Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference, within a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations.
Support IFS Batch Operations and develop/update scripts and job schedules.
• Monitor IFS batch and rerun job aborts.
• Resolve escalated job aborts and issues
• Create/Modify and Implement CAWLA applications as needed
• Create/Modify and Implement Unix pass-thru scripts as needed
• Create/Modify and Implement Unix processing scripts
• Create/Modify and Implement Essbase Maxl Scripts
• Update/Modify and Implement Essbase WBD cubes as needed
• Clone/Update java mappers as needed
• Update/Close IFS Intake Tool Tickets
• Update/Close ServiceNow Incident Tickets
• Update/Close ServiceNow Service Request Tickets
• Support UAT Environment (set up, execute batch jobs, document testing results)
• Documents operational procedures supporting audit compliance
• Assist in maintaining knowledge bank of training material and training new resources
Minimum Skills Requirement to Hire
• BS or equivalent experience
• One or more years of IT experience, preferably in application support
• IS Specialist I who has demonstrated he/she can perform majority of the Key Accountabilities of this Level.
• Basic knowledge of the Systems Development Life Cycle
• Understanding of Windows and/or UNIX operating systems
• Basic knowledge of IT architectures (desktops, servers, networks, applications, tools)
• Strong attention to detail
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent presentation skills
• Ability to prioritize and manage time effectively
• Proficient with MS Office
Minimum Skills Requirements to Go-live
Product Specific Knowledge
• Understanding Essbase Datamarts and Access
• Understanding eQueries
• Understanding of scripting languages (e.g. PERL/KHS/BASH)
• Ability to troubleshoot as they arise
Process Specific Knowledge
• IFS Batch Processes
Tools Specific Knowledge
• Lotus Notes
• Service Now / ISM
• Rocket Shuttle and Report Centre
• PowerCenter WorkFlow Manager
• Beyond Compare
Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services group that helps people achieve their dreams and aspirations by putting customers' needs first and providing the right advice and solutions. We operate as John Hancock in the United States and Manulife elsewhere. We provide financial advice, insurance, as well as wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. At the end of 2016, we had approximately 35,000 employees, 70,000 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving more than 22 million customers. At the end of 2016, we had $977 billion (US$728 billion) in assets under management and administration, and in the previous 12 months we made almost $26 billion in payments to our customers.
Our principal operations are in Asia, Canada and the United States where we have served customers for more than 100 years. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we trade as 'MFC' on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges and under '945' in Hong Kong.
Manulife is committed to supporting a culture of diversity and accessibility across the organization.?? It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment.? A Human Resources representative will consult with applicants contacted to participate at any stage of the recruitment process who request an accommodation. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.