- Leading the Asia Treasury Operations team to provide timely execution of daily Treasury activities, provide system and process support or services for Treasury operations across Asia. Resolve all urgent issues in a timely manner.
- Work cooperatively with all required areas (business, I.S. and internal stakeholders) and develop productive working relationships with key partners; includes working across multi-function business units and geographies to collaborate and deliver solutions and business value.
- Work cooperatively with Asia bank partners, SWIFT Bureau partners and Mapping vendors regarding SWIFT/H2H connectivity and operations. Resolve all urgent issues in a timely manner. Collaborate on project related items to develop workable solutions.
- Leading a team of project resources to provide support services for Asia Treasury Operations’ projects, and other BAU process enhancement initiatives.
- Support the ATCMP by providing subject matter expertise for successful planning, execution and delivery of program implementation across Asia.
- Working closely with the management team to determine priorities and ensure that initiatives are aligned with the plans and needs of all Treasury business functions that require project support.
- Staff Administration including recruiting, mentoring, motivating and managing a team of high quality and skilled project professionals while working to build the function within Asia Treasury Operations.
- Research industry best practice and identify opportunities to leverage industry best practices, tools and techniques in the execution of Treasury processes and projects.
- Post-secondary education or equivalent work experience in the financial services industry (knowledge of Treasury Operations/Banking/Insurance environment an asset).
- MBA / PMP would be an asset.
- 8+ years of demonstrated success delivering complex projects from a business analysis, planning and implementation perspective from a finance/accounting/banking perspective in a corporate setting.
- 10+ years of progressive experience in an Enterprise scale business or project environment.
- 6+ years of people management experience.
- Operating knowledge of Treasury’s policies, processes, organization, systems and procedures would be an asset.
- Ability to drive and facilitate bank file mapping and bank connectivity testing with external business partners i.e. vendor and banks.
- Ability to think strategically, assess alternatives for short and long term impacts and act decisively.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to provide updates to all levels.
- Advanced knowledge of standard project management methodologies and frameworks.
- Demonstrated aptitude and accomplishment as a liaison, facilitator and coordinator in projects where resources are shared across multiple areas of the organization.
- Works well with business partners at different levels across the organization; demonstrated planning, influencing, negotiating, and conflict management skills, including ability to be flexible and adaptable when dealing with change.
- Highly effective influence, negotiation and collaboration skills with the ability to work across the enterprise globally.
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities with a service oriented interpersonal style; proven ability to train, develop, direct and manage staff.
- Strong team player, achievement oriented, self-motivated, taking initiative, business acumen.
- Comfortable with ambiguity; able to establish course of action in environment of conflicting priorities.
- Global mindset - skilled at managing inter-cultural and global relationships; flexibility to accommodate global project schedules, which may include off-hours conference call and occasional travel that may be required.