- Drive sales & revenue growth through the management of the RFP process. Develop, execute, manage and maintain standard process/procedures for the proposal services team.
- Complete high quality RFPs which properly reflect Manulife’s asset management capabilities in accordance to the requirements of the particular client, prospect or consultant. This entails review and verification of all RFP requirements, completion of proposal responses and coordination of final proposal review, approval and submission. Collaborate with the sales team and relevant stakeholders to determine strategic approach for proposals is expected.
- Partner with colleagues in other regions to facilitate the coordination of proposal service efforts globally.
- Draft content and coordinate input received from internal departments including but not limited to portfolio managers, portfolio specialists, sales & relationship managers, compliance, human resources, performance analytics and other teams.
- Assume primary responsibility for RFP review and consistency/accuracy. Oversee the production of electronic and print materials to ensure Proposal meets all requirements and deadlines. Responsible for final formatting, technical editing and tracking details of the assessments and results via our CRM system.
- Provide support in review/update of standard contents in the firm’s content management tool and external consultant databases.
- Provide reporting of proposal service activity levels to senior management.
- Degree holder
- At least 5 years of experience in the financial services industry with relevant proposal writing experiences
- Knowledge of the asset management industry’s practices, products and trends
- Fluent in both English and Chinese
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, including technical writing and editing
- Ability to work effectively with a diverse range of people who possess a variety of skills and experience
- Detail-oriented with excellent organization and project management skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize and execute tasks to meet strict deadlines
- Proficiency in suite of PC applications