Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference, within a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations.
- Manage Sales Event, customer events and conferences; assist with other events as requested.
- Develop show/event strategies and marketing goals.
- Develop, manage & control the Events & conference in the timely manner and within the budget.
- Manage events and event promotional budgets;
- Negotiate event discounts/advantages on behalf of the company; identify cost-savings.
- Manage show/event vendor relationships with hotels, convention centers, event organizers, travel agents
- Manage promotional items for the company.
- Manage promotional campaigns related to events
- Ensure timely execution & production of key deliverables (including events communications & support materials)
- Incentive Trips, Sales Kick Off, Awarding Nights, Sales Gathering, Team Building, Anniversary & Product Launching
- Deliver the quality of the event & convention.
- Act independently; Decision making within Company policy
- Lead all the activities
- Supervise event committee and event organizer from third party
- Manage vendor contracts; exercise diligence in tracking expenses to meet expense/budget goals
- Monitor vendor performance; ensure alignment with market value for services render
- Follow the compliance and procurement regulation.
- Degree in Marketing Management, Public Relations, Finance, Business Management/Professional/Trade Qualification
- Minimum 4 years as Marketing Communications, financial industries are preferred
- Computer Proficiency
- Others (Specific Requirements)
- Able to communicate and create report in English