Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference, within a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations.
We’re looking for applicant who is reliable and can perform day-to-day mailing and simple clerical works independently with positive attitude, a desire to work efficiently with accuracy, and ability to work in team and under tight schedule. This job may include some overtime as well as occasional weekend work.
- Delivery & distribution of internal documents
- Postal arrangement including letter sorting & weighing
- Operating mailing equipment
- Outdoor activities to deliver and collect documents, mail and data tapes
- Handling of local and overseas courier documents
- Provision of misc office supports, e.g. meeting room setting and monitoring of carpet cleaning service, etc.
- Form 5 graduate or above
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience
- Experience in insurance industry is preferred
- Punctual and self-discipline
- Polite, good interpersonal skills
- Responsible and attentive to details
- Able to work under tight schedule
- Basic computer knowledge
Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services group that helps people achieve their dreams and aspirations by putting customers' needs first and providing the right advice and solutions. We operate as John Hancock in the United States and Manulife elsewhere. We provide financial advice, insurance, as well as wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. At the end of 2016, we had approximately 35,000 employees, 70,000 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving more than 22 million customers. At the end of 2016, we had $977 billion (US$728 billion) in assets under management and administration, and in the previous 12 months we made almost $26 billion in payments to our customers.
Our principal operations are in Asia, Canada and the United States where we have served customers for more than 100 years. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we trade as 'MFC' on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges and under '945' in Hong Kong.
Manulife is committed to supporting a culture of diversity and accessibility across the organization. It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment. A Human Resources representative will consult with applicants contacted to participate at any stage of the recruitment process who request an accommodation. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.Category: