Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference, within a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations.
The Corporate Communication and Marketing team is looking for an energetic and detail-oriented person to join the team in contributing to business performance which has rapidly expanded in core various aspects including digital initiatives.
Focus areas include supporting digital team in the development and implementation of digital initiatives and marketing programs. The digital marketing interns will manage the daily content, online community management, and digital analytics, including but not limited to, digital content and analytics across touch points both internal and external platforms, and digital campaigns.
- Support on content development, monitoring, analytics and reporting
- Liaise with internal stakeholders (Mar-Comm, Legal, Compliance, IT, Risk…) on content creation and approval
- Community Management (Regularly monitoring the comments from audiences across social media platforms, and take action)
- On-ground support on digital campaigns
- Daily monitoring on Competitors on digital areas
- University student (English, literature, research, marketing, Business IT)
- English as the second language
- Proven record of content writings (blog/articles) or similar portfolio is a plus.
- Previous volunteer and part-time work experience is a plus.
- Demonstrate teamwork, good organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to prioritize in a changing environment
- Must possess good interpersonal skill and follow-up skills
- Leadership potential, good communications skill and outgoing personality
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Internet, and outlook are required
- Obsess with social media, new technology, photography and design
- Ability to learn other apps/technology
Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services group that helps people achieve their dreams and aspirations by putting customers' needs first and providing the right advice and solutions. We operate as John Hancock in the United States and Manulife elsewhere. We provide financial advice, insurance, as well as wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. At the end of 2016, we had approximately 35,000 employees, 70,000 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving more than 22 million customers. At the end of 2016, we had $977 billion (US$728 billion) in assets under management and administration, and in the previous 12 months we made almost $26 billion in payments to our customers.
Our principal operations are in Asia, Canada and the United States where we have served customers for more than 100 years. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we trade as 'MFC' on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges and under '945' in Hong Kong.
Manulife is committed to supporting a culture of diversity and accessibility across the organization. It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment. A Human Resources representative will consult with applicants contacted to participate at any stage of the recruitment process who request an accommodation. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.
We are committed to be an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age”.
Non Functional Job Group