- Collaborate with product managers, lead engineers, software engineers and operations engineers to uncover pain points and opportunities to leverage automation through software
- Prototype and build by leveraging new frameworks for testing
- Build and expand existing frameworks for automated end-to-end testing
- Automate testing of both cloud-native services and on premise legacy applications to reduce dependency on manual testing
- Maintain and support the testing framework, with accountability for production reliability and usage, and the delivery of new functionality
- An entrepreneurial spirit and comfort working within a rapidly changing startup environment; you love the challenge of working on a small team and being part of a larger movement to change the engineering culture of an enterprise
- Familiarity with agile and DevOps principles, test-driven development and or business driven development, continuous integration, and other approaches to accelerate the delivery of new features
- Experimenting with emerging technologies and understanding how they will impact what comes next
- A capacity for constant learning from both success and failure, remaining open to change and continuous improvement
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving abilities that enable you to manage through creative abrasion
- Strong verbal and written communication with the ability to effectively articulate and communicate technical vision, possibilities, and outcomes across all levels in the organization
- Understanding and working knowledge of the end-to-end Derivatives Lifecycle as well as a sound understanding of various Derivatives products and systems. Findur and / or Apex knowledge is a strong plus!
- Frameworks and applications such as HP LeanFT, SikuliX, Cucumber HP UFT, Selenium, Jenkins and/or similar technologies
- Cloud Foundry and other components supporting a highly-automated global engineering platform
- Open source! As we accelerate our delivery of world-class experiences, we know embracing open source technologies will help us get there. Any experience with open source is very attractive to us!