Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference, within a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations.
Global Infrastructure Services enables the Company's business strategies through the delivery of world-class infrastructure services on an enterprise basis, including data centers, telecommunication networks and End User Services.
This role is to delivery GIS projects/programs on initiating, developing and delivering projects and to ensure GIS services aligned with business and infrastructure roadmap.
- To assist Head of End User Services and Program Director for formulation of End User Technology/Services strategic plan
- Lead and manage regional or large-scale End User Technology or Services projects or programs
- Maintain and refine the project life cycle processes including business case, project initiation, project approval, stakeholder communication and implementation
- Liaise and ensure effective communication across the organizations and key stakeholders in aligning expectation and project/resource/budget/timeframe prioritization.
- Monitor and control project progress and provide regular reports including time, cost, risk, scope and benefits.
- Identify risks and provide mitigation plan which aligned with project goals
- University graduate with minimum 10 years solid experience in IT End User Technology and Services projects including
o Windows Server and Windows Services(AD, DC, DHCP) upgrade and consolidation
o Windows 7/10 upgrade, refreshment and deployment
o Desktop infrastructure implementation
- Holder of Professional Certificate PMP and/or Prince2 would be an advantage
- With strong exposure to forecasting, budgeting, financial and project management on project management methodologies and tools
- Ability to work closely with all levels of the organization - local, regional and global teams
- Superior influencing, stakeholder and relationship management skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong business acumen, with analytical and problem solving skills and able to think out of box
- Good analytical, teamwork capability and able to work independently
- Occasional travelling is required
Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services group that helps people achieve their dreams and aspirations by putting customers' needs first and providing the right advice and solutions. We operate as John Hancock in the United States and Manulife elsewhere. We provide financial advice, insurance, as well as wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. At the end of 2016, we had approximately 35,000 employees, 70,000 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving more than 22 million customers. At the end of 2016, we had $977 billion (US$728 billion) in assets under management and administration, and in the previous 12 months we made almost $26 billion in payments to our customers.
Our principal operations are in Asia, Canada and the United States where we have served customers for more than 100 years. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we trade as 'MFC' on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges and under '945' in Hong Kong.
Manulife is committed to supporting a culture of diversity and accessibility across the organization. It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment. A Human Resources representative will consult with applicants contacted to participate at any stage of the recruitment process who request an accommodation. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.
Non Functional Job Group