Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference, within a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an organization offering great career progression and excellent work exposure. Join Manulife to embarking on a range of digital enhancements that help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations.
Reporting to the Customer Experience & Strategic Marketing and Distribution Operation Delivery Services Lead, successful candidate will work within a team and act as a liaison across key requirements stakeholders. They will play a key role in a variety of data acquisition and integration projects, from soliciting and documenting requirements to working with other delivery stakeholders to ensure the most appropriate solution is designed and subsequently tested and delivered. This position is responsible for providing system application solutions to address business needs, particularly in the digital / customer facing solution.
Successful candidate will be expected to provide support to delivery leads in engaging and bridging key business users across business units and the delivery teams. A proven background and experience in digital space to best represent the needs of the business to the delivery team and external providers. Successful candidate will be part of the “professional family” of Business Analysts in Manulife, Hong Kong.
- Work closely with business units to provide system application solutions to address business needs.
- Elicit business requirements with end users.
- Analyze, organize and translate user requirements in proper documentation to facilitate system development.
- Verify user requirements through analysis, test, demonstration and inspection.
- Prepare requirements presentation, review and approval sessions.
- Manage and monitor the testing activities, user acceptance tests to ensure enhanced systems meet the requirement specifications and in good quality delivery.
- Monitor work progress and identify possible deviations of project schedule and formulate solutions for contingency.
- Manage and own the relationships with 3rd party vendors / partners.
- Well organized and attentive to details, flexible with working hours
- Good analytical and problem solving skills, and disciplined with project scheduling.
- Self-initiated and have a strong drive to learn, responsible and willing to expose to new technology.
- Strong PC skills including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Chinese Word Processing
- Knowledge of BluePrint, JIRA, ALM preferred
- Demonstrated experience in using Agile and Waterfall methodologies and techniques
- Demonstrated experience in using structured methodologies and techniques
- Able to clearly express business processes and ideas verbally and in written English
- Able to present confidently to groups of audience.
Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services group that helps people achieve their dreams and aspirations by putting customers' needs first and providing the right advice and solutions. We operate as John Hancock in the United States and Manulife elsewhere. We provide financial advice, insurance, as well as wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. At the end of 2016, we had approximately 35,000 employees, 70,000 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving more than 22 million customers. At the end of 2016, we had $977 billion (US$728 billion) in assets under management and administration, and in the previous 12 months we made almost $26 billion in payments to our customers.
Our principal operations are in Asia, Canada and the United States where we have served customers for more than 100 years. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we trade as 'MFC' on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges and under '945' in Hong Kong.
Manulife is committed to supporting a culture of diversity and accessibility across the organization. It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment. A Human Resources representative will consult with applicants contacted to participate at any stage of the recruitment process who request an accommodation. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.